Top quality Hair Extensions
(Shade pictured above: BEVERLY HILLS BRUNETTE)
HOW TO FIT & WEAR Cashmere Hair Clip-In Extensions
1. To properly install the Cashmere Hair Clip In Extensions always start from the bottom up.
2. The extensions are designed to follow along the shape of your head, with 3 tracks along the back, and 2 tracks of each side of the head. The widest track (8”) will be worn highest, the 7“ goes in the middle, the narrowest track (6”) will go at the bottom. The four 3“ pieces fit on the sides of your head above the ears.
3. Part your hair straight across, around an inch above the nape of the neck and secure the remaining hair on top of the head with a clip.
4. Always start with the 6” track just above the nape of your neck and clip the middle clip in the middle of the back of your head. Continue by attaching the side clips along the part. Make sure the clips are secured before continuing to the next one. If the track seems a little too long for your head, instead make a U shaped part.
5. After placing the first weft carefully finger comb your hair and the weft to make sure there are no tangles and to blend them together. Release the hair above and finger comb again to blend the Cashmere Hair Clip In Extensions with your own hair.
6. Next part the hair 1/2 to 1 inch above the previous track and place the 7" track just below the part starting with the middle clip in the middle of the back of your head. Follow all the steps mentioned before in #4 & 5. Continue with the 8” inch track 1/2 to 1 inch above the 7” inch track. We reccomend placing the hair extensions no higher that 1 inch above the top of ears.
7. There are four 3“ tracks which are to be placed in the middle of side of your head. Start by parting your hair along the side of your head leaving enough hair to cover your ear. Place the first 3” track slightly above the ear just below the part. Part your hair again about 1 inch above, and place the second one just below the part and slightly closer to your face. Repeat on the other side of your head.
Cashmere Hair Extensions are 100% Human Cuticle Hair so you can treat them just as you treat your hair. Our hair extensions will last up to 6 - 12 months or longer, with normal wear. You can curl them, straighten them and use styling products on them just as you would your own hair. The better you take care of your clip-ins, the longer they will last.
If you need to cut them REMEMBER that this hair doesn't grow back so we suggest you take them to a professional so you get better results.
Check out this VIDEO by Katarina VanDerham of VIVA GLAM MAGAZINE in this latest Hair Tutorial on How To Achieve Sexy Wavy Hair using CASHMERE HAIR in shade "9021Ombre"!
TIP: It is highly recommened to style the hair extensions BEFORE clipping them into your natural hair. This causes less damage to your natural hair, and allows for the "clip & go" ease of inserting your extensions.
You might also like
Eayon Hair Top Quality 100% Row Virgin Peruvian Human Hair Straight Hair 1 Pcs Lace Closure (4*4) Natural Color (14")
Beauty (Eayon Hair)
Samloso® Hair Top Quality 100% Raw Virgin Brazilian Human Hair Deep Wave Hair 1pcs 14"-24" Natural Color (22")