Prices for Box braids
Box braids are a popular hairstyle that offers flexibility to those who wear braids. If you are tired of your usual hairstyles, maybe it is time that you try box braids. Since these are braids that are not braided to the scalp, they can be styled in many ways as well. Famous celebrities like Beyonce, Brandy and Solange Knowles, to name a few, are noted to wear box braids with glamour and elegance. Like them, you can also have the said hairstyle. You can do this hair style on your own or with the help of a friend. However, if you would like to have professional results, you can have it done in a hair salon.
How much does it cost?
- The price for box braiding your hair can vary from one hair salon to another. However, the average costs run from $65 to $220, depending on the hair length, the size of your head, and the size of the braids. The cost can also be determined by the salon you choose as well as the area in which you live.
- If you have lengthy hair, then you can easily have it box braided. However, for people with shorter hair who want to take on this hairstyle, hair extensions will be a must. According to Madamenoire.com, simple braiding hair will get the job done. One can use Kanekalon jumbo braid hair that costs around $2.99 per pack. As for the braiding itself, there will be a separate fee.
- Braidsforless.Webs.com, a site that offers affordable price packages for different styles of braids, gives the range of $100 to $125 for box braids. Specifically, a hundred dollars is charged for medium sized single braids and $125 for a smaller size.
- Almost the same price range is given by YourNaturalImage.com. The site states on its pricing page that individual box braids are priced at $100 to $200.
What is going to be included?
- As mentioned, if you have a lengthy hair you can go to a hair salon and have it braided immediately. If not, then you can make use of hair extensions.
- Basically, what you pay for is the service of braiding your hair alone. The inclusions such as hair treatments to be applied in order to make the hair perfect for braiding may depend to the salon.
- As for the process of braiding, it usually takes 5 hours to box braid an entire set of adult hair.
You might also like
Where can i get box braids in Pittsburgh pa for a reasonable price?
Been wanting these for a long time but there so expensive
I'm sure you do!
I do not RECOMMEND THEM.
FOR BLACK WOMEN:
Traction alopecia is hair loss that occurs as a result of continuous pulling of the hair. Pulling may occur from hairstyles such as tight cornrows, plaits or braids with or without extensions, weaves, ponytails or even hair rollers or curlers. Natural hairstyles can also lead to traction alopecia as well. Long heavy locks and tightly coiled twists can lead to traction alopecia. The hair loss associated with traction alopecia typically occurs at the frontal hairline, at the temples or the area of the scalp above the ears. It …